Thursday, December 13, 2007

Spring into Summer

It has been over 3 months since I wrote in this blog. A whole season has passed. (And I am STILL cleansing!).

I shall not write too much tonight in this gin infused state but will make enough of a mark to say I have blogged...

I will say though that it was extremely refreshing to be able to pay a visit to my Melbourne gallery the week before last and spend the best part of 3 hours enjoying the company and conversation from the owner/directors and to leave there feeling inspired and supported. This has been a weird time, these past 3 months, as art has not featured heavily in my life during this period and it has felt foreign... even a little depressing at times. Part of it has been a conscious decision, the break that is, another part of it was beyond my control. i have felt a little detatched from myself - at least my artist self, which is basically my whole self.

I have until April to rectify this!

No comments: