Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hallelujah!

Just two weeks after writing this in my blog -

"There are two artists I would still love to see live, but doubt I will get the opportunity to. Seeing Patti on Saturday night almost makes up for this. I am speaking of the great Leonard Cohen, and the fabulous Mr. Tom Waits. All three of these wonderful artists have been a huge influence to me over the years. All three, in my opinion, have quite a way with words."

Leonard Cohen's 2009 Australian tour has been announced.

After a couple of hours of clicking I managed to find tickets.

Hallelujah!

Tickets and concert info can be found here and here.

1 comment:

exilestreet said...

I have a wonderful recording (audience but very good quality) of one of the opening gigs on this world tour..will put it at the blog inthe next couple of days or so...also there is a great soundboard to download of one of Tom Waits recent 'Glitter & Doom' gigs at npr.org (All Things Considered)
Regards/