Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lost in Translation

I am still having trouble working with Japanese computers...
I tried uploading photos to my blog from my data traveler but to no avail. For a minute I even thought I had deleted them all and had a mild panic attack as that little tool is my folio whilst I am over here.

I think I will store it safely away until my knowledge of hiragana, katakana and kanji is a little better...or at least until we get the internet set up in our apartment.

I will keep an analogue blog in relation to my time in Japan until I can sort out something online.

I have set up a little studio space in the apartment and despite the lack of natural light in that space, I am fairly content with my efforts in setting up my own space here is Osaka.

I even managed to prepare a surface on one of my canvases last night and as it is raining here today, I am thinking it is a great day for being indoors and getting stuck into my art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! can't wait to hear about your adventures.